Among the professional materials for construction and installation work, Titan products can be distinguished. The range of products includes assembly foams, which are in demand both among craftsmen and DIY enthusiasts. There is a whole line of professional products, so everyone will find exactly what they need. Tytan polyurethane foam is a high quality product for an affordable price, which is known all over the world.
The Tytan product line is represented by different assembly foams having their own features. However, they all meet a number of requirements, having common technical characteristics.
Specifications of Tytan polyurethane foam:
- Withstands temperature fluctuations from -55 to +100 degrees after solidification.
- Complete solidification occurs within a day.
- Primary film formation occurs in 10 minutes.
- Solidification takes place under the influence of moisture.
- The cured foam has good soundproofing performance.
- Adheres well to various surface.
- Can be used in areas with high humidity.
- The evaporation is not safe for the environment.
The assembly foam is available in special cylinders with a thread for easy use of the gun. The screw-on dispenser makes it easy to apply to hard-to-reach areas. Using the gun, you can quickly apply the compound around the perimeter. The manufacturer has done everything to ensure that at large volumes there is a minimum flow of the compound.
When working with polyurethane foam, an installer can adjust the dosage, adjust the flow rate and use the foam as economically as possible. Professional compounds are always used in combination with a construction gun.
Professional formulas are of higher quality and have the following advantages:
- A 750 ml can yields about 50 liters of finished mass.
- Quick drying.
- Suitable for wood, metal, aerated concrete, brick.
- Low expansion, no deformation of structures.
The Tytan line of polyurethane foam includes one-component, professional and specialty foams. They are also subdivided into summer and winter type foams. Consumer products include compositions labeled Lexy. They are available in 20, 50, 40, 60 and 30 liters.
Features of Lexy compositions:
- They have an improved formula, penetrate into all gaps. Medium expansion, no pressure on surfaces. No need to worry about deformations of surfaces after solidification.
- Drying occurs very quickly. While similar foams dry in an hour, Lexy is twice as fast – half an hour.
- The cylinder can be used both horizontally and vertically. The convenient dispenser makes foam application more precise and accurate.
The Tytan Professional series is labeled GUN, STD, 65. It is best used for large-scale work, but also suitable for sealing joints at home. Tytan 65 polyurethane foam is available in two types – O2 65 and O2 65 winter.
Technical specifications of Tytan Professional foams:
- Resistant to various damages that occur under the influence of humid environment, temperature fluctuations, frost and sun.
- Good sound insulation, heat retention.
- Long shelf life.
- Good adhesion to different surfaces.
- High performance – a 75 ml can yields a total of 45-60 liters of final mass.
- Fire resistance level B3.
- The valve is designed to prevent gas leakage.
There are the following types of Tytan polyurethane foam:
- Winter – represented by a two-component composition for work in extreme weather conditions. Applied at temperatures from -20 to +35 degrees. No need of heating before application due to a special formula.
- Summer – designed for operation at temperatures above zero, does not contain ozone-depleting substances.
Areas of application
Tytan professional products are universal. They are widely used in large-scale work on industrial sites and in the home.
Possible applications of assembly foams:
- Sealing cracks, seams, voids, joints over 10 mm. Eliminating gaps in structures indoors and outdoors, including the roof. This sealant will result in high-quality insulation against moisture, noise, smoke.
- Fixation of openings, frames, panels, doors, tiles. No need to use dowels for additional fixation.
- Heat insulation. The product can create additional insulation between the sheets, without impairing the heat transfer.