KUDO® polyurethane assembly foam is an effective product of the latest generation created by leading Russian and foreign technologists in the field of assembly foam, based on the recommendations of professional builders and installers. KUDO® foam is produced using a unique proprietary AFC® technology (Advanced Freeze Control®). The original formula of the components allows you to work with a cooled cylinder at up to 0°С (summer foam) and at up to –10°С (winter foam). All KUDO® foam cylinders are equipped with a fail-safe valve. The new valve design provides high sticking resistance and guaranteed actuation. Reduces gas losses during storage by 40%.
For installation of translucent structures, door blocks, window sills, fixing wall panels, sealing cracks, voids, heat and sound insulation of joints, as well as for other construction, finishing and installation work.
High-quality one-component polyurethane (PU) assembly foam has high adhesion to most building materials such as: concrete, brick, plaster, wood, plastic, except for polyethylene, polypropylene and fluoroplastic. Provides a uniform, stable yield and a perfect fine-pored structure of the finished foam. Creates excellent thermal and sound insulation. Does not deform the structure due to low secondary expansion.
- Recommended temperature range is -18°C to +35°C and a relative humidity of at least 50%.
- To obtain maximum yield and optimal physical and mechanical properties of the foam, keep the cylinder at a temperature of +18 ° C to +20 ° C for at least 10 hours before use.
- It is recommended that adjacent surfaces be covered with film for neat workmanship.
- Apply the foam to surfaces previously cleaned from dust, dirt, grease, ice and frost.
- Before applying the foam, moisten the working surfaces at ambient temperatures above 0°C.
- The working position of the cylinder is bottom up.
- Remove the protective cap from the cylinder.
- Screw the gun onto the threaded cross-head. Make sure the connection is secure.
- Shake the cylinder thoroughly at least 15 times within 30 seconds.
- Fill the gap 2/3 of its volume, applying polyurethane foam from bottom to top.
- Adjust the foam output with the gun screw.
- Shake the cylinder periodically during operation.
- After application, moisten the foam with water using a spray gun at an ambient temperature above 0°C.
- Cut off the excess foam after it hardens completely with a knife.
- Remove the non-hardened foam with KUDO® FOAM&GUN CLEANER.
- For the hardened foam, use KUDO® FOAM REMOVER.
- After complete polymerization (24 – 48 hours*), the hardened foam can be cut, plastered, painted.
- Protect from exposure to UV rays and precipitation
|Foam yield, up to||65 liters*|
|Cut structure||fine-pored homogeneous|
|Surface film formation time||12 minutes*|
|Primary processing time||40 minutes*|
|Complete polymerization time||24 – 48 hours*|
|Density of||10-20 kg/m3|
|Ambient temperature||-18°С … +35°С|
|Cylinder temperature||-10°С … +35°С|
|Heat resistance of hardened foam||-40°С … +90°С|
|Storage temperature||+5°С … +25°С|
*At +23°C and relative humidity of 50%
Optimal temperature conditions for the application of KUDO winter foams:
|Cylinder temperature||+18°С … +22°С||+15°С … +18°С||+10°С … +15°С||+5°С … +10°С|
Store in an upright position with the valve facing up in a cool dry place at temperatures from + 5°C to + 25°C.
4.4-diphenylmethane diisocyanate, dimethyl ether, propane-butane, polyol component.
PU Cleaner KUDO
Polyurethane foam cleaner KUDO – for removing unhardened foam and polyurethane glue residues. Does not react with PVC and most other plastics. Perfect for cleaning professional foam guns.