Knipping profile systems
Knipping system 58 mm
Knipping is an affordable alternative to the KBE Etalon system, created by KBE designers in response to the market demand for an affordable 58 mm system. It differs from the KBE Etalon profile with a smaller wall thickness-2.5 mm and a lower price. The system is manufactured at the Profine plant and equipment, so it has the advantages inherent in the KBE profile: stable geometry, high production quality. The external geometry of the window frame and sash is identical to the KBE 58 mm geometry, so all components of the KBE system are suitable.This profile has proven itself in the glazing of large areas, due to its cost-effectiveness.
The Knipping_58 profile is great for glazing large objects!
Technical characteristics of Knipping_58:
- The mounting width of 58 mm
- Maximum thickness of double-glazed window-34 (501)) mm
- Number of cameras-frame 3 / sash 3 / impost 3
- Frost resistance-up to -60°C
- The maximum size of the window sash is 150 cm x 150 cm
- The maximum size of the balcony door leaf is 90 cm x 235 cm
- Removal of the hardware slot — 9 mm
- Coefficient of heat transfer resistance, m2°C/W-0.70
- Impact strength, kJ / m2-39.5
- Tightness of sealing contours 2) – correspond to class A
- GOST 23166-99
- Durability (conditional years) – more than 40 years
- Seal color-black
Knipping_58 profile features:
- German quality
- Resistance to temperature changes
- UV resistance (does not turn yellow)
- Ecological compatibility
- Does not emit odors
- Classic design
1) — using a fold expander;
2) – tested at temperatures up to -45°C with exposure of the window block in the test chamber for 7 days.
Profine GmbH, a manufacturer of KBE window profiles, was the first in the world to announce the transition of its production facilities to the new eco-friendly GreenLine formulation. Lead, traditionally used in the production of PVC profiles, has been replaced with an environmentally friendly calcium-zinc compound (CaZn). The profile, produced using the unique greenline technology, already meets the requirements of environmental protection aimed at the future. Thus, profine’s refusal to use lead meets the goal of the European Commission for environmental protection, which calls for excluding the use of heavy metals from industrial production. Profiles made according to the greenline recipe meet the highest environmental standards and do not harm the environment both during production and during disposal. Thus, the profile shows a number of advantages – both classical and economic, for example, the eco-friendly calcium-zinc stabilizer allows snow-white frames to withstand the weather longer, while maintaining a pleasant silky Shine of their surface.